Monday, October 23, 2006

October 23, 2006 First Mate

Just heard a few statistics that you might enjoy. We are 1,997 statute miles from Cleveland, Ohio and 1,735 nautical miles. Which puts us 601 statute miles from Ft. Myers, and 522 nautical miles. Not that you really care, but it was interesting to me and I just had to share.
It is a nice sunny day here, but cold and windy. We have to get some laundry done. I think since I have soooooo much I will use the laundry facilities as well as the boat. We are taking a courtesy car to town tonight to get some shopping done. I called the grandkids in Findlay yesterday. Not so sure they really cared. They had had a fun day with the baby sitter and were looking forward to Mom and Dad coming home. It helped me however and I got to hear about the funny stuff they saw at the movie. Ben filled me in on that. Thanks Ben. Keep those emails coming. I'm starting to get lonely!!!
Craig continues to beat me up at cards. I never seem to give up however. I will win one of these days........I HOPE.
Till next time. I remain first mate, chief cook and bottle washer, laundry lady and cleaning lady. And Craig thinks he has it bad at the helm station all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home