Saturday, October 07, 2006

October 7,2006



Nothing much happening today, but with service I feel compelled to write a little. We slept like babies last night. We were so tired and ready to be somewhere. Today I did a little laundry and did some boat cleaning. I did the inside and Craig washed the outside. Boy do we look good!!! Talked to Vickie and Sandy today and it was nice to talk to someone besides the captain. He is wonderful, but it is great to talk to friends. Got a wonderful surprise this morning. Eric sent us some beautiful flowers and we were thrilled. They are beautiful and what a wonderful touch to the boat. I'm sure when the rest of the kids read this they will give him some grief. Told ya kids that he was the golden boy!! Took a loaner car to town to do a little grocery shopping, and shop the stores. I thought the car that we borrowed from Tim (Boy at gas dock) in Peoria was bad???? This car was embarassing to drive. It was so loud and honestly hardly moved. Thank goodness town was only a mile away. We bought tickets to a variety show tonight in town. Have no idea what we are in for, but when you get the senior discount....you go for it. Still haven't talked to the loopers. The guy in the boat next to us talked to Craig a little today, but we really are disappointed we haven't met some that want to socialize. Oh well.... The pictures are of the beautiful flowers I got today and the other is Craig's favorite part of the day. That was lunch by the way. Hugs to all, ML

1 Comments:

Blogger griesgang said...

i love the pic nana!!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home