September 29, 2006 First Mate
Well since we will be sitting in Port today I thought I would answer a few questions that have been asked lately. How do you like living on a boat and what is it like? Well folks, it is awesome and different. I have had a lot of time to think and have enjoyed the peace and quiet of the simple life. It is definitely easy to clean and I have to say the change of scenery each day is great. My kids talk to me more and my friends and family call more often and email more often. People actually care about what we are doing from day to day and it makes one feel good. When we arrive home for the day there are people waiting on the dock to help and greet us, and we still have all the comforts of home. Last night I actually spent some time in our Shiatsu chair pad that we brought along. Bad Back!!! Yesterday we talked to the guy on the gas dock and he said that we could use his car to go to town. So I guess we are going to take him up on it and go for a little ride. The walk from the dock to the parking lot is quite a little bit of exercise for us. Nice walk and we need to move a little more. Had dinner at the Yacht club last night and the people were very friendly and the food was good. Unfortunately very few people where there. I am finding that there is no such thing as a good hair day Colleen. Where are you when I need you? The nails are out of control and in a few more days the removal will begin. You know me
Ronni.....no patience with the darn things. Till Next time.....ML

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home