JUNE 15, 2007...Jerry and Paula
What a great week with a great group. The folks from Gulf Harbor could not have been nicer. They welcomed us with open arms and treated us as if we had been friends for years. When we had to leave them it felt like we had made friends for life. I kept thinking "What a great way to spend month after month" and begin to think about immediate retirement until it was time to fill up the fuel tanks.
It was great to spend quality time with Craig and MaryLou. It was the longest time we have spent together in 25 years. Talk about your perfect hosts, they even let us win a game or two of domino. I am truely sad to leave after such a fun filled week -- and we did not break anything on the boat during our stay. Not bad for a couple of land lubbers.
I wish smooth water, soft winds, mild temperatures and safe boating for the rest of their Great Loop. I will be checking their blog everyday to see if my wish for them comes true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home