Tuesday, June 05, 2007

June 4, 2007 First Mates' two cents

As the captain said...we are having a wonderful time. I absolutely love this marina in the Solomons. We had such a great trip here and were pleasantly surprised by the waters. We never expected it to be such a comfortable ride after seeing the forecast. That is boating however. Never what you expect and sometimes better than you expect.
Marilyn and I have played a lot of cards on our own without the boys. She is killing me in Kings in the Corner and I am killing her in Gin Rummy. The boys aren't being too kind when it comes to Euchre.
This little town is so interesting and having the bikes available at no charge has been wonderful. I still have a little trouble on the bikes, but we did take a fairly long bike ride and it was fun.
I think we have decided to stay another day and I am thrilled. Till tomorrow. ML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home