Sunday, November 12, 2006

November 10, 2006 First Mate




Well another great day with the anticipation of the kids arriving tonight. I cleaned my little heart out and Craig washed the salt off the boat. I spent the afternoon preparing dinner for this evening. It was sooo much fun planning a meal for them.
Craig picked up the rental car and what a mess!!! There is an Ironman here tomorrow and the roads were closed and traffic was impossible.
The kids arrived in good time. Rob and Karen did carry on so they were out of the airport and here in less than an hour. I had prepared Shrimp on the barbie and also some steak kabob's. We had a great dinner (if I must say so myself) with red beans and rice for the Southern folks, sauteed green peppers, onions and mushrooms, and corn. I don't think anyone left the table hungry.
After dinner we sat around and just chatted. Karen got into the wine and had to see that it was completely gone before we could throw out the bottle. We all went to bed at about 10:30. Guess we were all a little tired.....or maybe just a little "happy". It was soooo nice to have them here. Dean and Terry are a great couple and we enjoy them so much. Sort of like more family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home